2020年12月8日 6:10 AM #7194Anthony Marshallゲスト
by Adania Shibli, عدنية شبلي, Elisabeth Jaquette
- Author: Adania Shibli, عدنية شبلي, Elisabeth Jaquette
- Format: paperback, 144 pages
- Publisher: Fitzcarraldo Editions
- Release date: May 6, 2020
- Language: english
- Awards: National Book Award Finalist for Translated Literature (2020)
- Genres: fiction, war, contemporary, novella, israel, womens, novels
- ISBN: 9781913097172 (191309717X)
About The Book
Minor Detail begins during the summer of 1949, one year after the war that the Palestinians mourn as the Nakba — the catastrophe that led to the displacement and expulsion of more than 700,000 people — and the Israelis celebrate as the War of Independence. Israeli soldiers capture and rape a young Palestinian woman, and kill and bury her in the sand. Many years later, a woman in Ramallah becomes fascinated to the point of obsession with this ‘minor detail’ of history. A haunting meditation on war, violence and memory, Minor Detail cuts to the heart of the Palestinian experience of dispossession, life under occupation, and the persistent difficulty of piecing together a narrative in the face of ongoing erasure and disempowerment.
PDF ebook Minor Detail by Adania Shibli. EPUB Minor Detail buy iPhone on Dymocks. Online book Minor Detail Adania Shibli read for iPad. Hardback Minor Detail download on Books-a-Million.
Hardcover ebook Minor Detail read online on PocketBook on Walmart. MP3 book Minor Detail by Adania Shibli buy cheap. MOBI Minor Detail on Kobo. Paperback ebook Minor Detail Adania Shibli download for PC.