2020年12月7日 6:31 AM #7087Lyn Caseyゲスト
(Yesterday’s Kin Trilogy #.5)
by Nancy Kress
- Release date: September 9, 2014
- Publisher: Tachyon Publications
- Author: Nancy Kress
- Series: Yesterday’s Kin Trilogy #.5
- Format: paperback, 192 pages
- Genres: fiction, aliens, novella, apocalyptic, dystopia
- Awards: Nebula Award for Best Novella (2014), Locus Award for Best Novella (2015), Theodore Sturgeon Memorial Award Nominee (2015)
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781616961756 (1616961759)
About The Book
Aliens have landed in New York.
A deadly cloud of spores has already infected and killed the inhabitants of two worlds. Now that plague is heading for Earth, and threatens humans and aliens alike. Can either species be trusted to find the cure?
Geneticist Marianne Jenner is immersed in the desperate race to save humanity, yet her family is tearing itself apart. Siblings Elizabeth and Ryan are strident isolationists who agree only that an alien conspiracy is in play. Marianne’s youngest, Noah, is a loner addicted to a drug that constantly changes his identity. But between the four Jenners, the course of human history will be forever altered.
Earth’s most elite scientists have ten months to prevent human extinction — and not everyone is willing to wait.
MP3 ebook Yesterday’s Kin Nancy Kress download for reader on Booktopia. FB2 Yesterday’s Kin buy cheap. Paperback book Yesterday’s Kin by Nancy Kress read on Kindle on Books-a-Million. EPUB Yesterday’s Kin. PDF book Yesterday’s Kin download iOS on Powells.
Hardcover ebook Yesterday’s Kin by Nancy Kress. TXT Yesterday’s Kin Nancy Kress buy on Dymocks. FictionBook ebook Yesterday’s Kin read online on iPad. Hardback book Yesterday’s Kin by Nancy Kress. Online ebook Yesterday’s Kin read online Mac on Audible.